Monday 25 September 2017

First week back on track


Well, I made it through the first week back on weight watchers and I'm delighted with a 3.75 lbs loss. It's actually been a lot better than I expected. I've gone back to fruit smoothies for breakfast with my trusty Nutribullet and stuck to low calorie of fruit snacks. For dinners I've tried to keep it simple and that's definitely worked. If you follow my Instagram then you will have seen that I'm a huge fan of Jamie Oliver's new book and I highly recommend it if you are looking for quick healthy and nutritious meals. The super green pasta was particularly good!


I haven't exercised much but I have tried to walk more. Work is still hectic so I didn't want to try and pack too much in as I already felt quite stressed. Will probably start to build workouts into my routine next week.

Speak to you soon



Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig