Thursday 23 March 2017

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 62 - Slow Progress

I know I haven't posted too much lately and this is been partly because I have been horrendously busy and partly because I've had little news to report to you. Family life has also taken over a bit as my youngest daughter broke her elbow when she fell running. She has been in plaster so has needed a lot of extra help.

Anyway I'm back now and although it's a day late, here's my Wednesday Weigh In



So at least things are going in the right direction!

I finally have shaken off the bronchitis, I was quite shocked that it took about four weeks to go completely and my immune system took a real battering. What has been really hard is that the bronchitis has left me a bit wheezy and my fitness level has definitely suffered. I have had to rule out running at the moment and instead I been out walking a lot and trying to build up my fitness in that way. It seems to be working but it's a slow process. I walked 5km the other day and did feel good afterwards!



So weight loss at the moment is down to diet more than exercise at the moment. Now that I am feeling better, I have definitely been finding it easier to stick to a healthy diet. I've also overhauled the vitamins and other supplements that I take and I feel that has been very beneficial. I am actually in the process of writing a post about that so watch out for that coming soon.

Hope you are having a good week and I promise to get back to posting on a more regular basis from now on. Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig