Monday 9 January 2017

Monday Motivation - Flex TV

If you have read my blog before then you will know that I have been talking about wanting to shake up my fitness regime and really try to mix up my workouts. So when I was offered the opportunity to try out Flex TV, I jumped at the chance.





Flex is a really exciting new concept in home fitness. It streams live workouts from qualified instructors covering a wide range of different disciplines. It's perfect if you can't afford the money or time to attend classses at a gym or if you are shy about working out in front of strangers.

I've only had the chance to try out one class so far and that was a 30 minutes HIIT class which I enjoyed and found easy to follow.




I'm going to try out a whole range of different classes over this week and next week and then I'll write a full review to let you know what I think of Flex. If you would like to know more in the meantime then have a look at their website at www.joinflex.tv

So far I'm quite impressed and it's definitely motivating me to fit in as many classes as I can this week.

Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig