Wednesday 21 December 2016

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 50 - Maintenance


It's been a manic day so this is a very late Wednesday Weigh In update. 

As you can see, that's another week with no change. I am sort of accepting now that's how things will be until the New Year. That's not too bad a thing as previously I used to put on about half a stone over Christmas. Therefore if I get through Christmas this year without putting any weight on then I will count that as a triumph!

As far as this week is concerned then I'm blaming my daughter's birthday for the face that I didn't lose this week. She had a big party on Sunday with lots of lovely party food.


I ended up missing out lunch and dinner that day and just filling up on sausage rolls and cakes, not a particularly healthy option.

Two weeks time and it will all be over though.  I have big plans for the new year and I'm looking forward to a new fitness routine!

Hope you are all prepared for Christmas now. Speak to you soon



Love Erica xxx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig