Monday 12 December 2016

Monday Motivation - Perserverance



I was feeling quite fed up today. Things hadn't gone my way over the past few days. Something that I hoped would be the answer to my financial prayers wasn't going quite as well as I had hoped. I realised though that, after an initial rant and fit of despair, I was automatically looking for actions to take and things that I could do to improve the situation. It struck me that I generally show a lot of perseverance and determination in my life and that is something I need to remember when dealing with my my weight loss journey. 

So I'm digging deep at the moment and am determined to get through Christmas without blowing all my good work over the last year. Also it's my birthday in January and this year is a big one. I'll be 50 (gulp!). My birthday always pushes me to make changes most years and so I'm determined to use that  mood for a real fitness drive in the New Year.

So remember, persevere and you will get there. It might take you a bit longer than some people but that doesn't matter. Don't they say when you go somewhere that the journey itself is part of the fun?

Whatever Monday throws at you today, in whatever aspect of your life, persevere and don't give up. We will get through this together!

Have a stupendous start to the week. Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig