Monday 5 December 2016

Monday Motivation - Find Your Focus



I haven't written a Monday Motivation post for a few weeks but I was feeling a bit more fired up today so I thought I would share my thoughts with you.

For me, Monday and the start of a new week gives me the chance to look at the week ahead and decide what will be my focus. Too often I run myself ragged trying to focus on everything and make everything in my life a top priority. Now I'm trying to adopt a little more flexible attitude of taking things on a week by week basis. For example, I need extra money in the run up to Christmas and my youngest daughters birthday so work will be the main priority this week. That will mean that fitness takes a little more of a back seat this week. I'm ok with that though as this is a conscious decision just for this week. I'm not ducking out of workouts so there's no guilt attached. Next week I may decide that fitness is my big priority and balance things out that way.

What I'm generally trying to do is look at the balance in my life on a week by week basis partly to stop myself from constantly feeling overwhelmed and that I'm failing at everything. Hopefully taking that little bit of time to find my focus for the week will make me feel better about myself and I will recognise how much I do actually achieve in a week.

Hope you are all having a fabulous Monday! Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig