Wednesday 23 November 2016

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 46 - Progress


I've lost three quarters of a pound this week. I'm not really too sure how it happened unless it was just that I've been too tired to eat.

This is the longest I have gone without posting on the blog but my work really has been manic. I work freelance so I do have to grab work when it's offered. Plus I have been having a final push to get my recipe ebook finished. The end is in sight and I'm really excited at the thought of finally publishing it. I can give you an exclusive look at what will be the front cover.



It looks like next week will be a bit quieter for work so I should be around to post more often. Hope you are all having a fabulous week. Speak to you soon



Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig