Wednesday 9 November 2016

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 44 - A Baby Step Is Still A Step



So I only lost a quarter of a pound this week but at least it's still a loss. Work and family life have got in the way a little bit, both in terms of exercising and in terms of this blog. Hopefully things will settle down more over the last week.

I've realised on this long weightloss journey that there will be times when I can't give it my undivided attention and I know that that is OK. I just need to keep focused and work through it. I managed that this week and kept to my healthy eating. I know that every loss however small still means I am heading in the right direction.

If you follow me on Instagram then you will have seen that I've been working on some new recipes and I will definitely post them on the blog for you this week. I also want to get out running again as I've really missed it!

Hope you are all having a great week and even if it's not so great, don't get disheartened. Remember a baby step is still a step towards your goals!

Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig