Wednesday 19 October 2016

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 41 - Feeling Good

I lost another half pound this week which has really perked me up!



It's been quite a good week. I enjoyed trying out a cross country run on Monday



It's definitely something I plan to do again. Unlike road running I had no bad reactions from my knees which was a bonus! I just need to get some trail shoes now. 

Next week will be a little harder as it's the school half term holiday. It's only one week though so it should not be too hard to stay on track! Watch out for some tasty pumpkin recipes coming up before Halloween too.

Hope you are all having a great week! Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig