Wednesday 5 October 2016

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 39 - No Change


So nothing lost and nothing gained this week but that's not bad when I look back at what has actually happened during the week. I've been ill since the weekend so haven't exercised and I eased up on my diet a little as I just wanted to factor in food that made me feel better. I've got a terrible sore throat and in attempts to try and soothe it, I've had ice cream a couple of times.

It's good to realise that I can have blips like this though without actually putting weight on. Previously I would have put 2 or 3 pounds on by eating junk food just to try and make myself feel better! I'm in this for the long haul so I need to be able to cope with all the crap that life throws at me. Hopefully I'll shake the cold off soon and can start running again!

Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig