Monday 17 October 2016

Monday Motivation - Just Try It

I'm writing this in my car while I get my breath back after a run and before I drive home. I just ran the cross country course my daughter ran yesterday with her club. I was really nervous about trying it as I knew it was 3 miles and included hills. But I convinced myself to go for it and that's my motivation this week.


It's easy to overthink things and worry too much but sometimes you have just got to push forward and try it out.

The run was hard and at the moment it's too far for me. I just walked when I really struggled and took some nice pictures!




So next time you're worrying about something, just give it a try! Hope you are all feeling motivated this week and are having a great Monday. Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig