Wednesday 14 September 2016

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 36 - Milestone

Finally I made it to 2 stone lost! 


It's taken me a while but I never set out to do this quickly. I've done the quick weight loss before and the weight has never stayed off. This time I am doing things differently. Slow and steady weight loss, educating myself about what my body needs, improving my fitness and being prepared to adjust to fit in with my life when needed such as for school holidays.

I'm proud that I have also coped with two injuries which basically stopped my fitness programme, particularly the Achilles' tendon injury. In spite of this, I never gave up.

I know that I still have a long way to go and quite a few stone left to lose. Celebrating the milestone of two stone lost today reassures me that I will suceed and I will be able to successfully carry on with this weight loss journey and achieve my goals. 

So here's to the next milestone! Speak to  you soon


Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig