Wednesday 7 September 2016

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 35 - Back in Business

So it may only have been 1/4lb lost this week but I'm feeling good

It's my daughter's first full day back at school so it's day 1 of my revamped fitness programme. I started today with a run. It was hard but I was nearly 2 minutes faster than the last time I ran that route.


I find that working out really does lift my mood. After running I feel really up and positive today. I know that will help me make continual healthy choices in my diet too.

I'm aiming to run one more time before the weekend plus do some cardio workouts. The weekend will probably be rest days though as I'm ferrying my youngest daughter around plus transporting my eldest daughter back to university. So busy times!

Hope you are all have a great and positive Wednesday. Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig