Monday 19 September 2016

Monday Motivation - Make Monday Marvellous!

So it's Monday again and I'm fed up and tired. My motivation is sadly lacking this morning so I've been lying here on my couch for the last ten minutes thinking what I can do about this.


My idea for today and for future Mondays is to try and make my Monday marvellous by doing something unexpected and unscheduled that's just for me. This could be anything simple like taking a bubble bath instead of just having a quick shower or taking an hour to read a book or buying a coffee out. 

Today I always planned to go for a run and normally I would then come back, jump in the shower and then switch my laptop on immediately to start work for the day (I work from home). Instead I am still going to run but when I come back, I'm going to do some yoga, which used to be a huge passion of mine, and then paint my toenails.

So see if you can do something to make your Monday marvellous today. Remember it doesn't have to be anything complicated or expensive, just pick something that you enjoy that is out of the ordinary for you to do on a Monday.Let me know what you choose. Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig