Monday 5 September 2016

Monday Motivation - Look After Yourself

I really do not feel motivated at all today but there is a valid reason for that! My whole family has been struck down with a nasty stomach bug. My poor daughter was running in a major championship yesterday and didn't want to pull out as her team would lose points. I managed to get her there, she ran her race and then ran straight to the toilet afterwards! She is supposed to be back at school tomorrow so I'm trying to get her well for that.

As for me, I'm doing what all mums do. I'm sorting out the kids and carrying on regardless of how rough I feel. So my motivation for this week is to try and be kind to myself. Thankfully I seem to be shaking off the tummy bug but I still need a bit of tlc today. 

Here's some images that have helped to motivate me a little bit today



Hope you are all feeling week and having a great start to the week!

Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig