Wednesday 10 August 2016

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 31 - Look At Where I Am, Look At Where I Started

Apologies for paraphrasing the musical Hamilton in my post title today! Haha, anyone reading this who's from the USA probably got the reference.

So there was no loss this week and the school summer holidays continue to prove to be difficult.


As I have said before, I knew the summer holidays would be very hard with no workouts and changes in eating patterns. Still some manic gardening and a day hiking around London helped to balance out eating McDonalds.

There are four weeks left until school starts and I already have my workout plans drawn up for then so it's just a case of hanging on for now. I have to admit my ex husband is taking the girls out for a day next week and my first thought was Oh My God, that means I can go for a run! 

On a long weight loss journey we are all going to have times when losing weight becomes more difficult whether that is for a week, two weeks or for the school holidays like me. The trick is to focus on the long term. You will get past the hard time. Also focus on what you have already achieved and remain proud of that even if you are not losing any further weight for a little while. So look at where you are, look at where you started and hang in there!

Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig