Wednesday 13 July 2016

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 27 - Stalemate

No change this week, I stayed at 15 st 5


This has finally pushed me towards making a decision that I have been mulling over for a while. From today I am moving back onto Weightwatchers Smartpoints instead of counting calories.

My reason for doing this is that counting calories has increasingly felt like a weight maintenance plan and I think this has been reflected in the small weight losses lately. I'm glad I did switch for a while though, it suited me to take things easier for a few weeks and took the pressure off me for a while. Now with the school holidays looming, I feel that it's time to introduce some more structure back in my diet. I don't rule out switching back to calorie counting again in the future but it's not the right thing for me at the moment. I'm actually quite enthusiastic to see whether switching back has a big impact or not. So watch this space.....

Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig