Friday 8 July 2016

Exciting News




Just a quick post as I really wanted to share some news that I am really excited about.

I have had such a lovely response to my recipes that I have posted on the blog that I am looking at bringing them all together into an ebook. This is a big step for me as it's something that I have never considered before. I've spent the last couple of days reading about how to publish my own book and what I need to do. Although it's a lot of work, it doesn't appear to be too difficult so I've decided tonight that I'm definitely going to go ahead. 

The book will include all the recipes that have been featured on the blog plus some new ones. I haven't decided whether to place the book on Amazon for kindles but I'll make sure that you are all the first to know when it's available. 

So I've been downloading design apps and templates and hopefully it will be completed within the next couple of weeks.

In the meantime I will keep you up to date with how it's progressing and maybe even give you a few glimpses of how it looks. It's a completely new venture for me so I'm really excited to see how it pans out.

Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig