Wednesday 29 June 2016

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 25 - Losing it!

I lost a quarter of a pound this week which makes 26.25 pounds in total. 


I'm still pleased as its a loss, however small. Still no major workouts this week which does mean that to lose anything is really good. I'm still trying to strengthen my knee. The good news is that yesterday I had to do a phenomenal amount of walking and today I felt no reaction from my knee. Something that hasn't happened previously.

I do feel that this period where I haven't really been able to exercise much has been quite educational. It has made me think again about what I am eating and about how much I need to eat. I have a better understanding of how much my body actually really needs each day for fuel and that's got to be useful. 

Over the week ahead I'm going to start reintroducing some cardio workouts and see how my knee reacts. Definitely no running yet though. I will take it one step at a time!

I know that I will reach my goals however long it takes me. Nothing worth achieving is ever easy and every weight loss journey is bound to have a few bumps in the road! Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig