Wednesday 15 June 2016

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 23 - No Change

So no weight loss this week. I've stayed at 15 stone 6.


I suppose the way to look at it is that although there's no loss, there's no gain either! It's also the week in the month when I would normally have put weight on and I do feel horribly bloated and grumpy with PMT. One thing I have found out on this weight loss journey is that this week each month will never be great but that it will pass.

I seem to have hit a bit of a plateau with weight loss. It's slowed down terribly. Now would be the time to step up my exercise to make the difference if it wasn't for my damn knee. I thought my knee was ok again as I had rested it and all pain seemed to have gone. I ran 3km on Monday without pain then yesterday the pain was back, bad as ever and it hurt to bend it. I think I may need to see a sports physio. There is no point in going to my doctor, he will just tell me to rest it and take painkillers. I've no idea how much a sports physio would cost but I'd better start saving. 

On the positive side I have been doing some cooking. If you fancy a sweet snack then try my banana and date bread recipe that I posted yesterday. Watch out tomorrow for a great dinner recipe too.

So the plan for the week is to keep plodding along. I can't do much else with my knee at the moment 😂 Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig