Tuesday 7 June 2016

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 22 - Going Down

I lost 3/4 of a pound this week. Yay, it's a boost to see the scales going down again


This takes my total loss down to 25.5 pounds. It feels good to be back on track and working out. I didn't run this week after all but I did spend 2 hours walking yesterday so I figured that was quite good. My knee twinged a bit after that so maybe it was best I didn't run after all. I won't be working out today as my daughter is swimming in the London Youth ParaGames so I'll be cheering her on all day. I will try to fit in a workout tomorrow in between taking my cat to the vets. I'm desperate to do some cooking too but I haven't had the time. There just aren't enough hours in the day.

Maybe all this rushing around is helping with my weight anyway! Now I'm rushing off to the ParaGames. Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig