Saturday 25 June 2016

Review of the Little Known Box

I have been feeling quite down lately. The pressures of work, financial difficulties and a few niggling injuries have all taken their toll. So when I saw an advert for the Little Known Box, it seemed like the perfect opportunity to treat myself.

Little Known Box is a new subscription beauty box. It sends five or six products each month from up and coming or niche brands. I was also really impressed to see that this features a lot of natural or organic products. 

I was really excited when my box arrived on Friday. The box looks classically chic.


The packaging inside is equally luxurious I loved the tissue paper and the black and gold ribbon. It seemed a shame to open it but I was dying to see what products I had received.


The personalised thank you card was a nice touch and I was pleased to see that the box included a lot of information about each product.



I received six products in total, three of which were full size.



Product one was the Power Infuse Cushion Foam from Oxynergy Paris.


This is a rich and foaming cleanser which contains amino acids. I used it last night and couldn't believe how fresh my face felt afterwards. I received a full size product which normally costs £23.50.

The second product was the Fantasy 3-in-1 eyeshadow from Manna Kadar Cosmetics.


If you like products which can be used for multitasking then you will love this one. It can used as a blush or a highlighter as well as an eyeshadow. This is great for keeping your makeup bag uncluttered and the nude blush pink shade will complement all shades of skin.

Manna Kadar are an American company and Fantasy 3-in-1 costs £13.12

I was excited to see that the third product was a serum as I have found them to be really beneficial for my skin in the past.


I hadn't heard of PHB Ethical Beauty before so I did a bit of research. They are a UK company who make all of their products by hand from 100% natural ingredients. PHB also donate 20% of their profits to charity.

The first thing I noticed about the serum was the gorgeous smell of rose. The serum is light, was absorbed quickly and was the perfect base under makeup.

The fourth product was a treatment oil. I used to be obsessed with essential oils and mixed my own. I was delighted to see that the oil from Lucy Annabella contained patchouli and ylang ylang which are two of my favourite fragrances.


This is such a versatile oil. It can be used on your hair, face and body. You only need a few drops each time so this bottle will last for ages. It costs £6.

Product number five is the In The Buff Makeup Highlighter.


In The Buff produce 100% natural makeup and this golden highlighter is the perfect choice to complement your summer tan. This is a full size product that costs £14.

The sixth and final product was two samples from Creme of Nature. 

The first sample was Argan Oil


The second sample was a leave in conditioner containing Argan oil.


Argan oil is amazingly versatile. It will tame and condition hair, treat dry skin and nourish nails. You can even put a few drops in the bath. 

The leave in conditioner costs £2.99 and the sample of Argan oil costs £9.99.

Little Known Box offers a variety of subscription plans. You can pay monthly, pre pay for either 3, 6 or 12 months or you can do what I did and pay for a one off box. One off boxes would also make a great gift. 

I paid £15.95  for my box and the contents were worth an incredible £75.55. I also received money off codes to order additional products from the brands that I received.

I thoroughly recommend the Little Known Box. The products were incredibly high quality and it was a real pick me up to receive the box. It made a great treat and I will definitely order more.

You can find lots of additional information and order boxes on their website at www.littleknownbox.com

Let me know if you order a box. Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig