Monday 13 June 2016

Monday Motivation - Treat Life Like A Jigsaw

It's Monday again but I've got up in a positive and happy mood this morning. I'm obsessed with the Hamilton soundtrack at the moment so I was thrilled to hear that it won 11 well deserved Tony awards last night. Plus I actually got six and a half hours sleep. I was aiming for seven but work got in the way again but I'll keep trying.

My motivation for this week is to look at the bigger picture and try to give everything in my life equal emphasis. Not easy but everything fits together, hence the title of this post, and if I don't get the balance right then things do not fit in properly.


So my aims this week are seven hours sleep per night, work on the recipes I have been devising and that I keep putting off completing, workout but think quality more than quantity and factor in a rest day here and there. 

I'm not saying that I will get all this immediately sorted out this week which is why I am calling them aims rather than plans. This is my motivational image for the week.


Hope you all have a good Monday and a great week. Be kind to yourself! Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig