Monday 6 June 2016

Monday Motivation - Get Back In The Game

Wow, just realised its four days since I wrote a post. It's unlike me to leave it so long but I really have been horrendously busy. Yesterday I had a four hour drive to take my daughter to an athletics meet and back. Sadly she didn't have a great race and picked up a niggling injury. We did have dinner out on the way home though which cheered her up. A great tip for anyone with a slight muscle pull is to do what I did for my daughter once we were home. I wrapped a bag of frozen peas in a tea towel and put it on her leg for an hour. It works wonders and this morning she feels fine. 

So today I'm feeling tired but at least I'm back in my normal routine as my daughter is back at school. My aim is just to get back on track this week with workouts. My knee feels ok so I'll try some gentle jogging. I also want to work on some new recipes so looks like I'm going to be busy! 

Here's a few images I've made to help motivate myself this week. 




Hope Monday is being kind to you! Have a great week. Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig