Monday 27 June 2016

Monday Motivation - Fight For What's Right

I seriously thought of not posting today. It seemed wrong to talk about Monday Motivation when I just felt that the world had shifted a little on its axis over the weekend and I was consumed with fear for my country.

This is not a political blog so I won't dwell on this too much. Just to explain though, I am from the UK and in case you don't already know, we have voted by a small majority to leave the European Union. I voted REMAIN. Since then I have been sworn at on social media for expressing my views and ridiculed for not shutting up. My daughter's mixed race friend was racially abused walking down a London Street.

The motivation part of this has come from my realisation of how important it is to fight for what you believe is right and in particular what is right for you. This doesn't have to be political, it could be making family help you so you have time to exercise, ignoring people who scoff when you say how much weight you want to lose or ignoring friends to try to tempt you into eating unhealthy food.

I suppose what I am saying is that it is important to motivate yourself to find the inner strength to stand up and fight for what you want in your life, including your personal life regardless of the opposition. 

Here are some of the images that have helped me find some motivation today.





I hope that you find some motivation in your life this Monday. Peace and love to you all. Speak to you soon 


Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig