Wednesday 27 April 2016

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 16 - That's The Way To Do It!

Today is a good day!


I lost 1.75 pounds this week. This takes my total weight loss to 22.5 pounds in 16 weeks. It also means I have hit another mini target by having lost over one and a half stone now. According to ilostwhat.com, that's a lot of golf balls!!



Being able to work out, even at a lower intensity because of my tendon, has helped so much this week. It has meant that mentally I felt in a much better place and this has therefore made it easier to stick to my diet and make healthy choices.

So the plan for the week ahead is sort of to keep doing the same things but is a little fluid as I'm waiting on my package from Lemon Detox so I don't know when I will be able to start that. Detoxing may mean that I have to ease up on exercise for a few days. So I will have to decide when I want to start it.

The other thing I have to decide about is running. I really, really, really want to go for a run. If I'm honest though, I'm a bit scared. My tendon has improved so much and I have no pain but it has only been three and a half weeks since I injured it. I don't want to run and set it back. I keep running on the spot and jogging round the house to try and assess it but I'm in a quandary and really don't know whether to run or to leave it another week. I'll let you know what I decide.

If you read my blog regularly then you will know that I like to set myself little targets. I find it keeps me motivated and gives me something to aim for. My next target is to reach a total weight loss of 24.15 pounds. This would mean that I had lost 10% of my starting body weight. It's not too far off and if I focus and work hard then I might achieve it next week. Fingers crossed!! Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig