Wednesday 20 April 2016

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 15 - Back In The Game

I'm a happy bunny today. I lost a pound!


I really do feel like I'm back on track now and last week was just a blip. This takes my total weight loss to 20.75 pounds in 15 weeks.



I've started working out again this week and am just avoiding exercises that would damage my tendon such as lunges. I've downloaded the Seven Minute Workout App to try it out. I've heard so many good things about it and so far I like it. I will probably do a full review for you once I've been using it for longer. 

Another tip I had for my tendon was to start wearing heels. I normally live in flats but apparently this puts more strain on your tendon so I went out today and got a pair of miles with a little heel.


The difference was amazing. I had been walking without pain but with twinges if I walked for too long. I was walking completely normally with the mules so I can see me living in them! I'm going looking for other colours at the weekend!

My plan for the week ahead is just to continue on this path. Exercise but protect my tendon. I may also start on exercises to strengthen it a bit as I've been researching them.

Food wise I want to mix it up a bit so I'm waiting for inspiration to strike me! Look out for some new recipes when it does!

I'm in a good place though and looking forward to a good week. Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig