Wednesday 13 April 2016

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 14 - Not Good And Not Surprised But Could Have Been Worse

So for the first time since starting this, I've gained weight this week. Only half a pound but still a gain 😟


To be honest, I knew it was coming and I thought it might actually be worse! It's not just not being able to exercise, my mindset has been completely wrong this week and really for the last few weeks too.

I was getting into the habit of thinking well it doesn't matter if I cheat a little bit today as I've worked out so that will burn it off. Eventually it catches up with you and now I can't easily exercise to burn it off so I have to stop. 

I've already talked on this blog about the fact that I am an emotional overeater and this is my other main issue at the moment. I don't feel in a good place, to be honest. I have terrible financial problems and this month is particularly bad. I need to go back on the St John's Wort and evening primrose oil to try and balance me out again.

I always knew this wouldn't be easy. It's a long road to get to where I want to be and I need to treat this week as just a bump in the road that has temporarily slowed me down.

As I said, it's not easy but nothing worthwhile ever is so I'm refocusing and trying to sort myself out. If I get my mindset right then the rest will fall into place. Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig