Saturday 16 April 2016

Raspberry Muffins

I love baking, it really cheers me up and I find it quite therapeutic. I also wanted to make sure I had healthy snacks available this week so this is what I came up with.

Raspberry Muffins



100g raspberries
1 egg
300g Wholemeal flour
1 tbsp baking powder
75g margarine
150ml almond milk
80g honey

1. Beat the egg
2. Add the margarine and honey. Stir until combined
3. Add the almond milk and mix
4. Add the flour and baking powder. Stir gently until a mixture is formed
5. Fold in the raspberries and stir until distributed through the mixture. Don't worry if the raspberries come apart when doing this.


7. Place a heaped tablespoon of the mixture into each muffin case.
8. Cook in a preheated oven at 175 degrees for about 20 minutes or until golden on top.

This was a great chance to try out my brand new oven 😊


These are really delicious muffins. The recipe makes 12 muffins which are only 5 Weightwatchers Smartpoints each.


These will be perfect for a snack during the day. They can also be sliced in half and spread with margarine if you prefer.
Let me know if you try making them. Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig