Monday 18 April 2016

Monday Motivation - Getting Back On Track

I'm feeling more like myself today. The sun is shining, my kids are back at school and university, I've sorted out my financial issues for this month at least and for once it doesn't seem so bad that it's Monday morning.

I've also felt a bit of improvement in my tendon. I took my daughter to an athletics meet yesterday and was able to walk around with it unstrapped. I must make sure though not to push it too much and just accept its a slow progress.

So motivation is a big aim this week. If I can stay in a good place mentally then it will be easier to keep on track. I have upper body workouts planned and I'm going shopping today so I can do some meal prep.

Here are some of the images that are motivating me today










My final motivating image is my youngest daughter in her race yesterday. She has only just started track racing. She has overcome hyper mobility in most of her joints, motor skills issues and struggles every day with severe dyslexia. Her positive nature is inspiring. She came 6th yesterday and the first thing she said to me after finishing was "I wasn't last!" She motivates me as does her older sister who is doing so well at university! 



Have a great start to the week. Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig