Monday 25 April 2016

Monday Motivation - Aim High

Despite an appalling night's sleep and a busy day with not enough hours in it today, I have woken up in a determined mood. I have definite plans for this week and I am determined to achieve them all.

Firstly my Achilles' tendon has continued to improve. I am surprised and delighted that wearing shoes with a small heel have made such a difference. I am quite flat footed so flat shoes obviously put too much strain on it while it is healing. I am not strapping it at all now and I have no pain. So the plan for this week is to start stretching it a little and include some light jogging on the spot in my workouts. I still want to take it slowly but there is real progress and I hope it won't be long before I'm running again.

The other main plan for this week is that I am delighted to have the chance to try the Lemon Detox. I have never tried a detox before and I'm really excited to see how it helps me. I have read about the health benefits and can't wait to get started. I'm just waiting for my package to arrive from Lemon Detox. I will let you know how it goes so keep an eye on my blog for a full review. 

If you read my last post then you will know that infused water is my latest passion so I plan to try lots of different combinations this week. I also have some recipe ideas to try out. 

Not sure how I'm going to fit all this in but I'm going to try my best. Here are some of the images that have helped motivate me today.






Hope you are all feeling motivated and that you have a fantastic week. Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig