Thursday 7 April 2016

Made to Measure



I just realised today that it's over a month since I measured myself. As my weight loss seems quite slow at the moment, I thought it would give me a boost to see what I have lost in inches. My previous sets of measurements were

3rd Feb
Chest - 47 inches
Waist - 47 inches
Hips - 49 inches
Thighs - 25 inches
Calf - 17 inches
Upper arm - 14 inches

3rd March
Chest - 46 inches
Waist - 45 inches
Hips - 48 inches
Thighs - 24 inches
Calf - 16 inches
Upper arm - 14 inches

Today's measurements are

7th April
Chest - 45 inches
Waist - 43 inches
Hips - 47 inches
Thigh - 24 inches
Calf - 16 inches
Upper arm - 14 inches

I found this really interesting as I have only lost inches on my chest, waist and hips compared to last time when I generally lost at least an inch everywhere. Maybe this is because my workouts this month have been designed to be fat burning and these are the areas where I carry the most fat.

It's inspiring for me to look at what I have lost in inches as it confirms my progress.


Chest - 1 inch lost this month and 2 inches lost in total
Waist - 2 inches lost this month and 4 inches lost in total
Hips - 1 inch lost this month and 2 inches lost in total
Thigh and Calf - no loss this month and 1 inch lost in total
Upper arm - no loss at all

My Achilles' tendon injury means that my workouts will have to alter for a while and I am planning more arm work so it will be interesting to see what my measurements will be next month.

I really do recommend taking your measurements to track your progress. If your loss on the scales slows down, this can give you the boost to keep going. Speak to you soon

Love Erica xxx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig