Thursday 21 April 2016

3rd Transformation Thursday post - 15 weeks down the road

So it's time for another visual look at my progress.


That's 15 weeks and 20.75 pounds difference. I look noticeably slimmer which is inspiring as it reminds how far I have already come especially as I have not had a particularly easy few weeks lately.

Taking transformation pictures like this does really emphasis my progress to me and stops me focusing on how far I still have to go. I thoroughly recommend doing this for anyone who is embarking on a weight loss journey.

Side on photos also shown a real difference.


At least my boobs are bigger than my belly now. 😂

I'm going to use this pictures as inspiration to really push myself over the next few weeks so that the next set I take will show an even bigger difference. I'm gradually increasing my workouts but am still being very careful with my Achilles' tendon and running is still definitely out for now. I do have plans that will hopefully really kickstart my weightloss again so watch out on the blog for some interesting news in the near future.

Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig