Wednesday 2 March 2016

Wednesday Weigh in - Week 8 - Baby Steps are still better than standing still

I lost one and a quarter pounds this week. Yay me! It's good considering I still have raging PMT, feel bloated and this is the week in my cycle when I would have normally put weight on.


So this takes my total weight loss up to 15 and a quarter pounds in eight weeks. It's a steady loss which I keep telling myself is best as I know it's more likely to stay off. 

I've decided that I need to mix up my exercise for the week ahead. The cardio workouts and extra walking have had good results and I do feel fitter. I just don't want to get to the point where exercise becomes boring and is a chore. So I am finally going to be brave and start running again. I'm going to go to the park  as it will be kinder on my knees than the road. Also I will be less likely to bump into  anyone that I know. 

I think it's a good idea for anyone who is on a long term weight loss plan to try and keep things varied. This goes for food as well as exercise. Keep it interesting and you are much more likely to stick to your plan.

I'll let you know how the running goes. In the meantime, my baby steps are keeping me marching forward! Speak to you soon

Love Erica xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig