Wednesday 23 March 2016

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 11 - Feeling Impatient

I lost 1.25 pounds this week and I'm trying not to feel disappointed.


That's a total loss of 19.25 pounds in 11 weeks. I know that a slow and steady loss is best, I know that I'm still going in the right direction but oh my god, it would have been nice to get on the scales and see half a stone had disappeared.

I know I've worked really hard this week at exercising so I was just hoping for a bit of a bigger loss. That would have been nice and would have kept me focused going into Easter when my house will be full of my kids chocolate AND I WILL WANT TO EAT IT ALL!!!!

Don't worry I'm not going to give up. I'm going for a run today which will hopefully clear my mind a bit. I've just got to remember that it was still a loss and I'm wearing jeans today that I couldn't get past my thighs 11 weeks ago. 19 pounds is still a substantial weight loss


That's a lot of bananas, haha.

Speak to you soon

Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig