Saturday 19 March 2016

Versatile Food Choices

This is a bit of a follow on from yesterday's post where I talked about making Deliciously Ella's mint and cashew pesto. 

I have read about people complaining that they can't diet because it's too difficult to choose meals or it costs too much. Well, if you make the right choices then meal planning can become much easier and making one versatile dish can help you plan your meals for days.

When I made the pesto, I was really only thinking about the chicken dish that I had planned for dinner that night but I discovered many more uses for it.

The pesto made a great salad dressing


It made a tasty quick supper just mixed with some pasta.


Possibly the best use was to add the pesto to scrambled eggs.


And of course the original dinner with chicken was great.


So that's one batch of pesto used in four different dinners. It literally took five minutes to make and made my food preparation so much easier this week. So the right choices can make dieting much easier.

You can find the recipe for the mint and cashew pesto in Ella Woodward's book Deliciously Ella Every Day. Speak to you soon

Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig