Thursday 31 March 2016

Simple Vanilla Flapjacks

I'm a little bit obsessed with flapjacks at the moment. Their sweetness satisfies my sugar cravings but they are filling enough that I only need one.

I set out to try and make the healthiest version I could for the lowest Weightwatchers Smartpoints and this was the result.

Simple Vanilla Flapjacks

3 bananas
100g golden syrup
3 tablespoons vanilla extract
200g oats

1. Mash the bananas until smooth
2. Add the golden syrup and vanilla, then stir until combined
3. Add the oats and mix until they are completely coated.
4. Spoon the mixture into a greased baking tray. Press down so that it is level with no gaps.
5. Cook in a preheated oven at 175 degrees for approximately 20 minutes.
6. Allow to cool completely and then cut into squares.


The recipes makes 30 flapjacks which are one Smartpoint each. In my opinion they are the perfect little snack. Easy to make and low in points while still sweet and tasty.

Let me know if you try making them. Speak to you soon

Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig