Monday 7 March 2016

Monday Motivation - Back on track after the weekend

I had a really busy weekend and it was a real struggle trying to keep to my Smartpoints. On Saturday I went to a surprise party for my aunt's 75th birthday. Sadly I discovered that party food is really not your friend if you are following the Weightwatchers diet. I hardly ate anything but worked out that I have used virtually all my weekly points now. Yesterday was Mothers Day in the UK so I went out for dinner with my daughters. This was easier to manage as I looked at the restaurant's menu online to check what I could eat. 

So I now have to eat very carefully for the next two days until my weigh in and pack in as much exercise as I can. So I am really in need of motivation to kick off my Monday. Here's some of the images that have motivated me this morning.






As usual, the images are not mine and you can find them on my tumblr account. Hope you all have a great and motivated Monday! Speak to you soon

Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig