Wednesday 27 January 2016

Wednesday Weigh In - week 3. That's better!

I've had a really positive week with a weight loss of one and three quarter pounds. Yay me! 


As you can probably see my scales are different this week. I had to invest in a new set as I found the old ones were giving me complete different readings if I changed their position even slightly. It would have been nice to have lost another quarter of a pound as that would have made it exactly half a stone in three weeks but I'm still really pleased!

Being able to exercise again has made a real difference. I only started again on Mibday but I managed to to fit in two hours of cardio workouts. I also used my activity tracker to make sure I did my 10,000 steps each day. So it's back to marching round the park in the mornings. By the spring, I'm aiming to be running round it instead.

Meals have gone well this week. I'm still trying to mix things up and be adventurous. I tried avocado toast for the first time ever.


I've also found that I am coping with trimming down family meals for me so that they fit into my Smartpoints total and I actually managed not to use all my weekly points this week. I was only four points under but it's a start!

So my plan for next week is more of the same with regular workouts and hopefully a couple of new recipes to share with you.

Speak to you soon

Love Erica xxx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig