Wednesday 20 January 2016

Wednesday Weigh in - frustrating week 2

I lost half a pound this week. I'm trying not to be disappointed after the big loss last week and it is still a step in the right direction. 


This has been a difficult week for several reasons. Firstly it was my birthday at the weekend and we ate out. Although I kept within my Smartpoints, I did have to make different food choices several times and I ended up using all my weekly points. 

Secondly, and this was the hardest thing, I couldn't exercise at all. I've slightly pulled a muscle in the side of my neck which makes even turning my neck painful. It is getting better but it's taking time. I also have a stinking cold and my sinuses are giving me problems. I've tried to fit in more walking to compensate but clearly the lack of any intensive exercise has had an impact this week.

I'm not giving up though as every single ounce I lose is a step towards becoming who I want to be. Baby steps, guys, but I will get there! I found this on Tumblr today and it's definitely my mantra for today!


Speak to you soon

Love Erica xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig