Friday 15 January 2016

Slim Lunchbox range from Eat Water

You may have read my previous post Queen of Carbs in which I said how much I like the Eat Water slim pasta and rice range. Well, I'm delighted to say they have a new range of products available. 

The very nice people at Eat Water sent me one of their new Slim Lunchbox range to try.


It's the perfect light lunch or snack and is only 4 Weightwatchers Smartpoints. I was impressed by the nutritional information.


It is gluten free,suitable for vegans and comes in two compact little pots.



Cooking the pasta was easy. I simply had to partly peel the lids back and put both pots in the microwave for 1.5 minutes. Then just add the sauce to the pasta and stir.


I was really impressed with the taste. The sauce is lovely and tangy. There is a generous amount of sauce which costs the pasta perfectly and quite a lot of vegetables too. I just ate it for my lunch and I'm really surprised at how full I now feel.

This range is great for a quick lunch or snack and perfect to take to work if you have a microwave. The slim lunchbox range has six different meals and you can find more information about it on the Eat Water website at www.eatwater.couk. I'm definitely going to try the others, I'm particularly tempted by the Phad Thai.

The Eat Water website also lists stockists in the UK and internationally.

Let me know if you try any of the Eat Water products and, if so, what you think of them. Speak to you soon

Love Erica xxx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig