Sunday 24 January 2016

Planning

Surprisingly I've had some spare time this weekend. It doesn't happen often so I have tried to do some planning ahead for the next few weeks and beyond.

I want to try and vary my meals a bit more so I've started to organise all my old Weightwatchers magazines that I have hoarded and sort out recipes that I like or that I want to adapt. I'm going to write them all down in my lovely new recipe journal from Moleskine.


This way I will have all the information at my fingertips. I can even include pictures of each dish.


I've made a good start but this will be an ongoing project for me that will hopefully keep me on track where food is concerned.

The other planning I have started has enabled me to make use of a lovely notebook that I bought in Topshop just before Christmas.


I'm always thinking of things that I would like to write to you about so now I'm going to make a list and jot them down straightaway so I don't forget. 



I also want to use this notebook to set myself some realistic fitness goals. My neck seems to have healed so exercise is going to become a bigger priority this week. The other thing I want to use my notebook for is to keep a track of my measurements. Hopefully that will be motivation if the weight loss slows down. So I'm starting the new week tomorrow actually feeling quite organised. I'll let you know if the planning helps and if I stick to it.

Speak to you soon

Love Erica xxxx




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig