Thursday 7 January 2016

Getting back my mojo

I'm so excited that this finally arrived!
I'm a big fan of Weightwatchers. I know it works for me, I just need to stick at it. I've used the old pro points,  the points system before that and the very first time I used it was when you were allocated food group amounts.

I'm really excited to get started on the new smart points system. I've read that some people have said it's too restrictive as they are trying to cut down on sugar but I think that will work for me as I have a very sweet tooth.

If you have done Weightwatchers before and you don't want to go back to meetings or join online then The Big Bag of of Mojo is a great way to start as it includes all the guides you need plus a journal and the smart points calculator


At the moment I'm getting used to the new scheme and constantly looking up points but so far so good. I'll keep you posted as to how I'm getting on.

Speak soon

Love Erica xx


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm trying online. If I'm not seeing results that I want by 6 mths, then I will start attending meetings. Which are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, at the moment I'm not doing either. I didn't want to go to meetings as I felt in the past that it put too much pressure on me. I did consider online but my finances are not in a good state so I thought I would just get the books for the new scheme and go it alone. I'm hoping that this blog will help keep me going 😊

      Delete

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig