Tuesday 12 January 2016

Feeling Fruity


Today's positive step has been to get my Nutribullet back out of the cupboard and dust off the cobwebs. I used it a lot last year and highly recommend it. As fruit and veg are zero Smartpoints with Weightwatchers, my Nutribullet is going to be invaluable now. 

You can basically use any combination that you want and it is worth following Nutribullet on Instagram as they post a lot of great recipes. 

I tend to keep my smoothies to 50% veg (spinach is great) and 50% fruit. I have also included oats and almond milk to make a great breakfast treat. You can also use frozen fruit.


I kept it simple today with a combination of spinach banana, strawberries, grapes and a Satsuma. Delicious, healthy and really filling!

Speak to you soon

Love Erica xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig