Monday 18 January 2016

Blue Monday Motivation


I woke up this morning to the news on the radio saying it was the most miserable Monday of the year and everyone would be depressed today because Christmas is over, the weather is horrid and it's still weeks till payday. It was dark when I got up too so I really just wanted to hide under the duvet all day. I'm also two weeks into the new lifestyle changes so the novelty has worn off and I'm in need of inspiration. I sat and scrolled through tumblr to cheer myself up so I thought I'd share with you some of the things that motivated me this morning.






None of these pictures are mine but you can find them all on my tumblr at fitter-thinner-happier.tumblr.com.

Finally my new coffee mug sums up how I feel about most Mondays.


Hope your Monday is going well. Remember it will soon be over! Speak to you soon.

Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig